Facebook is one of the world’s largest online platforms where you get amazing features like messaging, making new friends, creating memories, posting content, sharing content; All these features are the reason for the amazing popularity of Facebook. And since it is such a large platform available online it is not surprising that it has problems; like privacy issues, spamming, authentication problems, identity theft, and other problems. And Facebook has done quite well to tackle this problem and has updated its security guidelines and hence as a result; it locks or suspends some accounts because of the strict policy it applies or it can be because of some other reasons too.
So the people often suffer from Temporary locked Facebook account issues. In this blog, we will provide you a complete guide about how to tackle the problem of locked accounts and what could be the reasons responsible for the same. Let us first begin with the reasons for the blocked account first and discuss it thoroughly.
Possible reasons for the temporarily blocked account
- If your account has been reported for some type of abusive content, comment or some other offence which is similar to it. These reports have reached a large mass then Facebook has to take actions against it and has to lock or block your account for some time.
- If your Facebook account suspended then there could be a possibility that you have started spamming and Facebook would have noticed it and as a result to it your account has been suspended.
- Now, another possible reason could be that you have continuously ignored the warnings given by Facebook for some suspicious content on your account.
- Facebook has set a limit according to which you can send a limited amount of friend requests to prevent spamming but if you have exceeded that limit then also you will have to face problem of “Facebook account locked” by the means of Facebook.
- It could be also possible that you have logged into your account from multiple devices or it can be also like if you have unintentionally shared some spam content.
Tackle the problem of temporarily locked Facebook account
- If you do not know how to unlock Facebook account then you should try to first clear the cache data along with the browser history; And once you have cleaned the cache and other junks; you should visit the Facebook page by searching for www.facebook.com on your whatever browser you are using.
- Once you are on the Facebook page you should fill up all the login details of your account to login into your account; like the username which could be an email address or the mobile number.
- After you have login into your account you may be ask some questions; like some security related questions to confirm your identity and you are require to answer all the questions accurately.
- Let us look at another way to recover disabled Facebook account for which you have to first go to the browser and then search for the link given below facebook.com/help/contact/2607496033972907
- By entering the link given below you will open the Facebook form where you have to submit your ID proof.
- Now the application will be open and you will be need to fill the forms given by entering your details and then you have to choose files and then select the document which you wish to upload as your ID proof to prove your identity.
- After uploading the form you have to click on the Send button. As soon as you have clicked on the Send button you can get your Facebook account back which was previously lock without even worrying about why your account was lock and for what reason.
- You can also use one of your friends account to get back your account by asking for the code on your friend’s account from where you can further enter it on your device to get your account back.
- Your account will only activate or open when both the keys resemble of the code sent. For this process you have to select the option of “Get help from friends on the Security page”
Precautionary measures to prevent your Facebook Account from getting locked or suspended
It is well said that prevention is better than cure so it is better to preserve or protect your account first and avoid sharing content, photos, or sending too many friend requests; so that your account won’t get block by Facebook to avoid problems later.
recommended: How to Create an Amazon Account?